흠!흠! 나의 우주최강 EXO-L들이여~
오랜만에 인사드리오~ EXO의 시우민이오~허허;;
ㅈㅅ…좀 다르게 인사하려고 욕심부리다가…;;
(저 이상한 사람 아닙니다.)
좀 더 참신한 첫 인사말을 생각해 놓을게요!!ㅋ
우리 EXO-L들 잘 지내고 있죠?
제 소식이 궁금하다고요?!
저는 요즘 무언가를 위해 열심히 준비중입니다.
물론 무언가는 여러분들을 위한 거구요~
노출되지 않아서 제가 그냥 휴식 중 인줄 알았죠?
그런분들한테 “절대 아님!!” 을 어필해 주고 싶네요ㅋㅋㅋ
저희들이 뭘 하고 있는지 항상 궁금하고 답답하죠?
왜 말해주지 않을까?
그 이유는!! 미리 말해주면 재미없으니까…
이렇게 말하면 좀 그렇지만…이것도 전략임…
이미 다들 알고 계시겠지만 그냥 유치하게 밀당한다고 생각해주세요;;
여러분들이 기대를 해주시면 우리도 설레니까…ㅋㅋ
여하튼! 2018년 올해는 작년보다 바쁠 예정입니다!!
여기까지~쉿!!
말이 길어졌네요~
예전보다 말이 많아진 건 사실! 이응지읒?ㅋㅋ
그만큼 우리 에리들과 가까워지고 많은 추억과 지나온 나날들이
있었기에 데뷔 초 때보다 말하기가 조금은 편해졌어요.
나를 이렇게 만들어줘서 너무 고마웡❤
앞으로도 잘 부탁 드립니다. 우주최강 에리씨^^
사실, 갑작스럽고 너무너무 죄송하지만
여러분들께 전하고 싶은 메세지가 있어서 이 글을 올리게 됐는데요,
여러분들이 저를 위해 보내주시는 선물들!
정말 감사히 잘 쓰고 있고 덕분에 부족하지 않게 생활하고 있습니다.
맘 같아서는 여러분들의 성의라 생각해서 모든 것들을 다 받고 싶은데!
아이고..이를 어쩌나…집에 발 디딜 틈이 없네… ㅜㅜ
돌려 말하지 않고 단도직입적으로 말씀 드리면!
이제 여러분들의 마음만 받을게요..아니 받고 싶어요;;
사실 사랑과 관심보다 더 좋은 선물은 없다고 생각하고
오히려 물질적인 것보다 저한테는 그런 마음이
더 절실하고 지속적으로 받고 싶은 욕심이 있어요!!
참으로 이기적이죠..? 하하;;
여러분들께 어떻게 하면 기분상하지 않게 말할까
신중하게 고민하다가 내린 결론은!
다른 사람도 아니고 EXO-L인데,
그냥 솔직하게 느끼는 대로 얘기하자 라고 생각했어요.
그러다 보니 말이 술술 나왔는데
혹여나 저의 솔직함에 서운해 하시거나
기분상하신 분들이 계신다면 정말 죄송합니다ㅜㅜ
예전이나 지금이나 저는 우리 EXO-L에게
항상 어떻게 보답해야 할 지가 숙제인데 생각보다 어렵네요…
최선을 다하는 모습을 보여드리는 건 너무 당연한 거고!!
이제는 잘하고 싶은 마음이 큽니다~ 모든 면에서 잘 할 수 있도록!
조금씩이지만 발전하는 모습 꼭 보여드릴게요!!
더욱 더 멋있어 질 수 있도록 관리도 하고^^
이제 제 나이 29!!
20대의 마지막인 만큼 올해에는 제 모든걸 쏟아 부을게요~
다들 긴장하고 계세요ㅋㅋㅋ
제 에너지에 쓰러질 수 있으니 건강 꼭 챙기구요~~하하;;
항상 제가 좋은 것만 보고 좋은 것만 듣고
좋은 일만 가득하게 해주는 EXO의 버팀목 EXO-L 여러분!!
2018년에는 다른 거 신경 쓰지 말고 걱정도 하지 말고
정말 우리끼리 행복한 시간 보내요~
그럼 곧 만나요~(오래 기다리지 않게 할게요)
사랑합니다❤
“Hmm!Hmm! The strongest in the universe, my EXO-L~
I have come to greet you after a long time~ This is EXO’s Xiumin~HoHo1;;
I’m sorry…I wanted to greet you in a unique way and got a little greedy…;;
(I’m not a strange person.)
I’ll try to come up with a little more original introduction!!ㅋ
Have you been well, our EXO-L?
Are you curious about what news I bring?!
These days I’m putting a lot of effort into preparing for something.
It goes without saying, that something is for you~
Did you think I was just resting, because you couldn’t see me?
I’d like to appeal to those who think so by saying, “No way!!” kekeke
You are always wondering about and frustrated over not knowing what we are doing, right?
Why won’t we tell you?
The reason!! It won’t be fun if we tell you in advance…
Saying it like this is a bit.. but still…This too is a strategy…
But you may already know all this, so please just think of it as us playing hard to get;;
Having you look forward to it is also exciting for us…keke
Anyway! 2018 will be busier than last year!!
I won’t say more~Shh!!
This is getting long~
To be honest, I’m much more talkative now than I was in the past! Right?keke
That’s how close I’ve gotten to our Eries, having many memories of the days that have passed
Which makes speaking easier than around the time of our debut.
Thank you so much for making me this way❤
Please take good care of me in the future as well. Universe’s strongest Eries^^
Actually, I’m really, really sorry to bring it up so suddenly
But I have a message for you all, which is the reason for this post,
And it has to do with the gifts you send me!
I am using them well, and thanks to you, I am living a life without lacking anything.
If I could, I would want to accept everything you guys give me, because of the thought you put it in!
Aigoo..but what to do…there’s no room left for my feet at home… ㅜㅜ
I’ll just say this straight without beating around the bush!
From now on, I’ll only accept your hearts..That is, I really want to receive them;;
The way I see it, there is no more precious gift you can give me than your love and interest,
And rather than the physical things, it is those feelings
That I am greedy to keep receiving!!
Actually, it’s a bit selfish..? Haha;;
This is the conclusion I came to after carefully considering
How to say this to your without hurting your feelings!
Since this is EXO-L, and not someone else,
I thought it best to just speak honestly.
It just came out naturally as I went
If anyone is upset over my straightforwardness
Or it ruined their mood I’m very sorry ㅜㅜ
In the past as in the present, it is homework for me to figure out
How I can repay EXO-Ls, and as I keep thinking about it, it’s quite hard…
It’s a given that I have to show you my best!!
My desire to do even better has grown~ I’ll try my best in all aspects!!
Even though it may be small, I’ll show you how much I will improve!!
I’ll also manage myself to look more and more cool^^
I’m now 29!!
It’s the last of my 20’s, so I’ll give it my all this year~
You’re all on edge kekeke
Since my energy could drop I’ll take good care of my health~~haha;;
EXO-L, EXO’s support, who always show us only good things,
Let us hear only good things and make it possible for us to have only good things!!
In 2018, don’t concern yourself with other things, don’t worry,
And let’s just spend a really happy time together~
So, see you soon~(I won’t make you wait long)
I love you❤”
오랜만에 인사드리오~ EXO의 시우민이오~허허;;
ㅈㅅ…좀 다르게 인사하려고 욕심부리다가…;;
(저 이상한 사람 아닙니다.)
좀 더 참신한 첫 인사말을 생각해 놓을게요!!ㅋ
우리 EXO-L들 잘 지내고 있죠?
제 소식이 궁금하다고요?!
저는 요즘 무언가를 위해 열심히 준비중입니다.
물론 무언가는 여러분들을 위한 거구요~
노출되지 않아서 제가 그냥 휴식 중 인줄 알았죠?
그런분들한테 “절대 아님!!” 을 어필해 주고 싶네요ㅋㅋㅋ
저희들이 뭘 하고 있는지 항상 궁금하고 답답하죠?
왜 말해주지 않을까?
그 이유는!! 미리 말해주면 재미없으니까…
이렇게 말하면 좀 그렇지만…이것도 전략임…
이미 다들 알고 계시겠지만 그냥 유치하게 밀당한다고 생각해주세요;;
여러분들이 기대를 해주시면 우리도 설레니까…ㅋㅋ
여하튼! 2018년 올해는 작년보다 바쁠 예정입니다!!
여기까지~쉿!!
말이 길어졌네요~
예전보다 말이 많아진 건 사실! 이응지읒?ㅋㅋ
그만큼 우리 에리들과 가까워지고 많은 추억과 지나온 나날들이
있었기에 데뷔 초 때보다 말하기가 조금은 편해졌어요.
나를 이렇게 만들어줘서 너무 고마웡❤
앞으로도 잘 부탁 드립니다. 우주최강 에리씨^^
사실, 갑작스럽고 너무너무 죄송하지만
여러분들께 전하고 싶은 메세지가 있어서 이 글을 올리게 됐는데요,
여러분들이 저를 위해 보내주시는 선물들!
정말 감사히 잘 쓰고 있고 덕분에 부족하지 않게 생활하고 있습니다.
맘 같아서는 여러분들의 성의라 생각해서 모든 것들을 다 받고 싶은데!
아이고..이를 어쩌나…집에 발 디딜 틈이 없네… ㅜㅜ
돌려 말하지 않고 단도직입적으로 말씀 드리면!
이제 여러분들의 마음만 받을게요..아니 받고 싶어요;;
사실 사랑과 관심보다 더 좋은 선물은 없다고 생각하고
오히려 물질적인 것보다 저한테는 그런 마음이
더 절실하고 지속적으로 받고 싶은 욕심이 있어요!!
참으로 이기적이죠..? 하하;;
여러분들께 어떻게 하면 기분상하지 않게 말할까
신중하게 고민하다가 내린 결론은!
다른 사람도 아니고 EXO-L인데,
그냥 솔직하게 느끼는 대로 얘기하자 라고 생각했어요.
그러다 보니 말이 술술 나왔는데
혹여나 저의 솔직함에 서운해 하시거나
기분상하신 분들이 계신다면 정말 죄송합니다ㅜㅜ
예전이나 지금이나 저는 우리 EXO-L에게
항상 어떻게 보답해야 할 지가 숙제인데 생각보다 어렵네요…
최선을 다하는 모습을 보여드리는 건 너무 당연한 거고!!
이제는 잘하고 싶은 마음이 큽니다~ 모든 면에서 잘 할 수 있도록!
조금씩이지만 발전하는 모습 꼭 보여드릴게요!!
더욱 더 멋있어 질 수 있도록 관리도 하고^^
이제 제 나이 29!!
20대의 마지막인 만큼 올해에는 제 모든걸 쏟아 부을게요~
다들 긴장하고 계세요ㅋㅋㅋ
제 에너지에 쓰러질 수 있으니 건강 꼭 챙기구요~~하하;;
항상 제가 좋은 것만 보고 좋은 것만 듣고
좋은 일만 가득하게 해주는 EXO의 버팀목 EXO-L 여러분!!
2018년에는 다른 거 신경 쓰지 말고 걱정도 하지 말고
정말 우리끼리 행복한 시간 보내요~
그럼 곧 만나요~(오래 기다리지 않게 할게요)
사랑합니다❤
“Hmm!Hmm! The strongest in the universe, my EXO-L~
I have come to greet you after a long time~ This is EXO’s Xiumin~HoHo1;;
I’m sorry…I wanted to greet you in a unique way and got a little greedy…;;
(I’m not a strange person.)
I’ll try to come up with a little more original introduction!!ㅋ
Have you been well, our EXO-L?
Are you curious about what news I bring?!
These days I’m putting a lot of effort into preparing for something.
It goes without saying, that something is for you~
Did you think I was just resting, because you couldn’t see me?
I’d like to appeal to those who think so by saying, “No way!!” kekeke
You are always wondering about and frustrated over not knowing what we are doing, right?
Why won’t we tell you?
The reason!! It won’t be fun if we tell you in advance…
Saying it like this is a bit.. but still…This too is a strategy…
But you may already know all this, so please just think of it as us playing hard to get;;
Having you look forward to it is also exciting for us…keke
Anyway! 2018 will be busier than last year!!
I won’t say more~Shh!!
This is getting long~
To be honest, I’m much more talkative now than I was in the past! Right?keke
That’s how close I’ve gotten to our Eries, having many memories of the days that have passed
Which makes speaking easier than around the time of our debut.
Thank you so much for making me this way❤
Please take good care of me in the future as well. Universe’s strongest Eries^^
Actually, I’m really, really sorry to bring it up so suddenly
But I have a message for you all, which is the reason for this post,
And it has to do with the gifts you send me!
I am using them well, and thanks to you, I am living a life without lacking anything.
If I could, I would want to accept everything you guys give me, because of the thought you put it in!
Aigoo..but what to do…there’s no room left for my feet at home… ㅜㅜ
I’ll just say this straight without beating around the bush!
From now on, I’ll only accept your hearts..That is, I really want to receive them;;
The way I see it, there is no more precious gift you can give me than your love and interest,
And rather than the physical things, it is those feelings
That I am greedy to keep receiving!!
Actually, it’s a bit selfish..? Haha;;
This is the conclusion I came to after carefully considering
How to say this to your without hurting your feelings!
Since this is EXO-L, and not someone else,
I thought it best to just speak honestly.
It just came out naturally as I went
If anyone is upset over my straightforwardness
Or it ruined their mood I’m very sorry ㅜㅜ
In the past as in the present, it is homework for me to figure out
How I can repay EXO-Ls, and as I keep thinking about it, it’s quite hard…
It’s a given that I have to show you my best!!
My desire to do even better has grown~ I’ll try my best in all aspects!!
Even though it may be small, I’ll show you how much I will improve!!
I’ll also manage myself to look more and more cool^^
I’m now 29!!
It’s the last of my 20’s, so I’ll give it my all this year~
You’re all on edge kekeke
Since my energy could drop I’ll take good care of my health~~haha;;
EXO-L, EXO’s support, who always show us only good things,
Let us hear only good things and make it possible for us to have only good things!!
In 2018, don’t concern yourself with other things, don’t worry,
And let’s just spend a really happy time together~
So, see you soon~(I won’t make you wait long)
I love you❤”
Source: Official EXO-L Global Website
Translation by: Dailyexo
No comments:
Post a Comment