너무 착한 수호랑 막공을 해버렸네요..이제 얼마 안남았다는건 알고 있었지만..첫 막공이 나오니 왠지 섭섭하네요.. 오늘 수호가 부르는 ‘내일로 가는계단’ 듣는데 너무 잘하고 감동적이어서 무대옆에서 보다가 소름이 돋았네요. 연습실에서 처음만난게 정말 그저께 같은데.. 너무수고했고 매공연마다 최선을 다하는 수호 늘 응원할게요 가수로도 배우로도!! 남은 공연도 화이팅!!! #수호 #루돌프 #리사 #라리쉬 #뮤지컬 #더라스트키스 #suho #lisa #thelastkiss
“I finished the last performance with the very kind Suho..I knew we didn’t have a lot more to go.. but after performing the first of the last performances, I was disappointed.. I was watching from the side of stage and got the chills from hearing Suho sing ‘The Steps of Tomorrow’, since it was so good and touching. It feels like just yesterday that we first met in the practice room.. You worked so hard and I will always be cheering for Suho, who always gives it his all, as singer and actor!! Fighting for the remaining performances!!! #Suho #Rudolf #Lisa #Larish #Musical #The Last Kiss”
No comments:
Post a Comment