Thursday, March 22, 2018

[180321] L'Officiel Hommes Guest Editor’s Instagram Account Update [KAI]


EXO Kai 나에게 자극이 되는 인터뷰이가 몇이나 있었을까. 이번 카이와의 만남이 그랬다. 긍정적인 자극을 받았다. 열심히 살고 싶어졌달까. 그와 나눈 이야기들은 고된 마감을 이기는 ‘힘’이었다. 카이는 꾸밈이 없고, 가치관이 뚜렷했으며, 속이 깊은, 기대보다 훨씬 더 ‘아름다운 청년’이었다. 남자 아이돌에 딱히 관심을 둔 적 없지만, 앞으로 카이만큼은 응원하고 싶어졌다(물론 내가 응원하지 않아도 그는 이미 #엑소 지만) 확실한 건, 앞으로가 훨씬 더 기대되는 아티스트라는 것. _ 카이는 데뷔이래 요즘이 가장 행복하다고 했다. 그 이야기가 궁금하다면, 3월30일 발행되는 <로피시엘 옴므 yk 에디션> 봄/여름호를 주목하시길. .

“EXO Kai Just how much has this interview affected me, I wonder? This is how our meeting with Kai went. I received positive energy, and it made me want to live more diligently. We talked about getting over hardships through strength. Kai is down to earth, has clear values, a kind heart, and he surpassed my expectations as a ‘shining youth’. I was never really interested in male idols, but I want to cheer on Kai from now on (even if I don’t cheer him on he’s still #EXO) #One thing that’s for sure is that he’s an artist that I look forward to. _ Kai shared that he is his happiest right now ever since debut. If you are curious to learn more, please look forward to the <L'Officiel Hommes YK edition> Spring/ Summer edition. Out on 30 March.”


Source: yulstargram
Translation by: Dailyexo

No comments:

Post a Comment