[ 20180408 Special Message - From. XIUMIN ]
“EXO-L, let’s stay together for a long long time!♡
EXO is already 6 years old! Time flies…
The time spent together with our EXO-L has already been this much! These past 6 years, I have been very happy being part of EXO!
I’ll be part of EXO forever!”
[ 20180408 Special Message - From. SUHO ]
“EXO is already 6 years old!
It’s all thanks to EXO-L!!
Let’s be together another 60 years!!!”
[ 20180408 Special Message - From. LAY ]
“To. EXO-L
Six years passed by so quickly.
You guys have worked hard.
Thank you for supporting EXO.
Also, please be happy…^v^…”
[ 20180408 Special Message - From. BAEKHYUN ]
“6th Anniversary!! It seems like we’ve been together for a long time!
But the read ahead is still a lot further!!!
Let’s be together for a long long time!! ♡ Our Eries!!
I love you, always be healthy and happy!!♡”
[ 20180408 Special Message - From. CHEN ]
“EXO is already 6 years old…
That’s amazing, and I can really feel that a lot of time has passed.
You could say that it has been a long of time ~
but please do continue to support us
I love you♡”
[ 20180408 Special Message - From. CHANYEOL ]
“April 8th, 2018! It has been 6 years
since EXO was created!
In order to celebrate, I will make an 8-line acrostic poem of 20180408.
It’s 8 April, 2018.
I hope you only love EXO forever
Even if it is 1000 years from now on
My heart that is beating a lot
Forever … I’ll stop here…
I love you♡”
[ 20180408 Special Message - From. D.O. ]
“We are 6 years old.
Happy birthday!”
[ 20180408 Special Message - From. KAI ]
“Hello, it’s EXO’s Kai.
4.8 is a special day, isn’t it?
It’s our début day.
6 years have passed already.
I still laugh and get nervous whenever I think back to that day.
We were fated from that day and we are still together now.
After meeting you all, I am happy each every day.
Please continue to support us~!♡”
[ 20180408 Special Message - From. SEHUN ]
"It’s already out 6th anniversary
I am very happy. Thank you so much.
I hope the time we will spend together
will be even more happy and fun.
I’m always thankful for EXO-L ♡”
Translation (banners):
“Today, EXO and EXO-L got close enough to touch hands.”
“We’ll remember every moments spent with EXO 💕”
“Let’s continue making a legend together WE ARE ONE”
“EXO-L, let’s stay together for a long long time!♡
EXO is already 6 years old! Time flies…
The time spent together with our EXO-L has already been this much! These past 6 years, I have been very happy being part of EXO!
I’ll be part of EXO forever!”
[ 20180408 Special Message - From. SUHO ]
“EXO is already 6 years old!
It’s all thanks to EXO-L!!
Let’s be together another 60 years!!!”
[ 20180408 Special Message - From. LAY ]
“To. EXO-L
Six years passed by so quickly.
You guys have worked hard.
Thank you for supporting EXO.
Also, please be happy…^v^…”
[ 20180408 Special Message - From. BAEKHYUN ]
“6th Anniversary!! It seems like we’ve been together for a long time!
But the read ahead is still a lot further!!!
Let’s be together for a long long time!! ♡ Our Eries!!
I love you, always be healthy and happy!!♡”
[ 20180408 Special Message - From. CHEN ]
“EXO is already 6 years old…
That’s amazing, and I can really feel that a lot of time has passed.
You could say that it has been a long of time ~
but please do continue to support us
I love you♡”
[ 20180408 Special Message - From. CHANYEOL ]
“April 8th, 2018! It has been 6 years
since EXO was created!
In order to celebrate, I will make an 8-line acrostic poem of 20180408.
It’s 8 April, 2018.
I hope you only love EXO forever
Even if it is 1000 years from now on
My heart that is beating a lot
Forever … I’ll stop here…
I love you♡”
[ 20180408 Special Message - From. D.O. ]
“We are 6 years old.
Happy birthday!”
[ 20180408 Special Message - From. KAI ]
“Hello, it’s EXO’s Kai.
4.8 is a special day, isn’t it?
It’s our début day.
6 years have passed already.
I still laugh and get nervous whenever I think back to that day.
We were fated from that day and we are still together now.
After meeting you all, I am happy each every day.
Please continue to support us~!♡”
[ 20180408 Special Message - From. SEHUN ]
"It’s already out 6th anniversary
I am very happy. Thank you so much.
I hope the time we will spend together
will be even more happy and fun.
I’m always thankful for EXO-L ♡”
Translation (banners):
“Today, EXO and EXO-L got close enough to touch hands.”
“We’ll remember every moments spent with EXO 💕”
“Let’s continue making a legend together WE ARE ONE”
No comments:
Post a Comment