Sunday, February 18, 2018

[180215] Official EXO-L Website Update: “2018 NEW YEAR MESSAGE !”


#BESTFANARMY #EXOL #iHeartAwards
http://iheartradio.com/awards

“Thank you always” 
“Our story will never end!”


[ 20180215 Special Message - From. XIUMIN ]


“EXO-L~ have (make sure you do!) a Happy New Year^^
And in 2018 too,
Let’s be happy together with our loved ones >.<”


[ 20180215 Special Message - From. SUHO ]


 Magpies’ New Year"
is spent together with EXO~❤
Eat a lot of good food with your family
and sleep well~❤"1

(1Note: Play on a song traditionally sung for Lunar New Year.)


[ 20180215 Special Message - From. BAEKHYUN ]


“Our Erie! Have a Happy New Year!
Don’t starve yourself trying to lose weight,
and eat lots of good food!
Let’s be more happy this year~❤”


[ 20180215 Special Message - From. CHEN ]


“Happy New Year~!
Make sure you eat lots of good food!
Don’t get sick and I hope your
days are always full of happiness”


[ 20180215 Special Message - From. CHANYEOL ]


“2018 is the Year of the Dog
Happy New Year!
Let’s be healthy and not get sick!
I love you ❤”


[ 20180215 Special Message - From. D.O. ]


“Happy New Year!
Always be healthy!”


[ 20180215 Special Message - From. KAI ]


“Hello, this is EXO’s Kai.
EXO-L, Happy New Year,
and may you always be healthy and happy!
I always think of you.
I gain strength whenever I see you guys
so please always be by my side.
Once again have a happy new year!”


[ 20180215 Special Message - From. SEHUN ]


“Happy New Year.
Always be healthy and happy.
Do everything you want to do.”


Source: EXO-L Official Global Website
Translation by: Dailyexo

No comments:

Post a Comment