안녕하세요. EXO 카이 입니다.
여러분 제가 늦게 찾아왔죠
아무래도 사진으로 고민이 많아서 생각이 많았어요.
사진을 모두 올릴 순 없어서 늦었지만 조금이라도 사진을 올립니다.
여러분들이 보고 즐거우셨으면 좋겠어요.
제 사진 선물 보시고 설날 잘 보내세요.
새해 복 많이 받으세요.
이제 더 자주 찾아오는 카이가 되겠습니다! ㅎㅎ
안녕
“Hello. This it EXO’s Kai.
Everyone, I came a bit late, didn’t I?
The photos gave me a lot of trouble, so I had to do a lot of thinking.
I am late because I couldn’t upload all the photos, but even if it’s just a few, I am upload them now.
I hope you all enjoy seeing them.
Look at my photo present and spend the Lunar New Year well.
Happy New Year!
From now on, I’ll become a Kai that comes here often! hehe
Bye”




여러분 제가 늦게 찾아왔죠
아무래도 사진으로 고민이 많아서 생각이 많았어요.
사진을 모두 올릴 순 없어서 늦었지만 조금이라도 사진을 올립니다.
여러분들이 보고 즐거우셨으면 좋겠어요.
제 사진 선물 보시고 설날 잘 보내세요.
새해 복 많이 받으세요.
이제 더 자주 찾아오는 카이가 되겠습니다! ㅎㅎ
안녕
“Hello. This it EXO’s Kai.
Everyone, I came a bit late, didn’t I?
The photos gave me a lot of trouble, so I had to do a lot of thinking.
I am late because I couldn’t upload all the photos, but even if it’s just a few, I am upload them now.
I hope you all enjoy seeing them.
Look at my photo present and spend the Lunar New Year well.
Happy New Year!
From now on, I’ll become a Kai that comes here often! hehe
Bye”















































No comments:
Post a Comment