안녕하세요. 세훈입니다.
따듯한 겨울 보내고 계시죠?
항상 건강이 우선이니까 아프지 마세요~
오랜만에 엑소엘에서 인사 드리는데
사실은.. 제가 요즘 이런 생각을 하고 있어서
여러분들께도 말씀 드리려고 이렇게 글을 써보게 됐어요.
음..지금까지 쭉 돌이켜보면 참 많은 사랑을 받았구나..
항상 여러분들께 그저 감사할 따름입니다.
근데 그 사랑을 나 혼자만이 아닌 많은 분들과 함께 나누면
더 따뜻한 내가 되고 여러분들 또한 따뜻해지지 않을까?
작은 도움이겠지만 저도 조금이나마 전해드리고 있는데요.
앞으로는 여러분들이 저한테 주시는 사랑
저와 함께 보다 더 필요한 분들에게 나누어 드리면
우리모두가 보다 행복해지지 않을까 하는 생각이 듭니다.
주위에는 사랑을 나누어야 할 분들이 많이 있습니다.
그래서 저는 앞으로 제게 주시는 생일선물 대신
여러분의 마음만 받으려고 합니다.
어떻게 보면 저보다는 도움이 필요한 분들에게 나눔을 통해
희망을 드리는 게 저한테 있어서 최고의 생일선물이 되겠다는
생각도 들면서 이렇게 글을 쓰고 있는 제 자신도,
이제 이 글을 읽으실 팬 분들도 너무 자랑스러울 것 같고
또, 감사하다는 말을 드리고 싶었습니다.
긴 글 읽어주셔서 감사합니다.
항상 건강하시고 가족들과 좋은 시간 보내세요.
새해 복 많이 받으세요.
“Hello. This is Sehun.
You are having a warm winter, right?
Health always comes first, so please don’t get sick~
I haven’t greeted you though the EXO-L (site) in quite a while
But the truth is.. Something has been on my mind lately,
and I am writing this to tell you about it.
Um..Looking back on things up to this point,
I realise just how much love I’ve received..
I am always so very thankful to you.
However, if that love wasn’t given only to me, but was spread to many people,
how much warmer would both I and all of you feel?
Although it may be of little help, I would still like to offer it.
I believe we will all be happier if,
from now on, the love you give to me
is shared with those who need it more than I.
There are many around us who are in need of love.
So, from now on, instead of receiving birthday presents,
I wish to receive only your hearts.
The way I see it, sharing and giving hope to those who are in greater need than I,
is the best present you can give me,
and with those thoughts on my mind I am writing this.
To the fans who are reading this, I’d like to say that I am
very proud and with to offer you my thanks.
Thank you for reading this long message.
Always be healthy and spend good time with your families.
Happy New Year.”
따듯한 겨울 보내고 계시죠?
항상 건강이 우선이니까 아프지 마세요~
오랜만에 엑소엘에서 인사 드리는데
사실은.. 제가 요즘 이런 생각을 하고 있어서
여러분들께도 말씀 드리려고 이렇게 글을 써보게 됐어요.
음..지금까지 쭉 돌이켜보면 참 많은 사랑을 받았구나..
항상 여러분들께 그저 감사할 따름입니다.
근데 그 사랑을 나 혼자만이 아닌 많은 분들과 함께 나누면
더 따뜻한 내가 되고 여러분들 또한 따뜻해지지 않을까?
작은 도움이겠지만 저도 조금이나마 전해드리고 있는데요.
앞으로는 여러분들이 저한테 주시는 사랑
저와 함께 보다 더 필요한 분들에게 나누어 드리면
우리모두가 보다 행복해지지 않을까 하는 생각이 듭니다.
주위에는 사랑을 나누어야 할 분들이 많이 있습니다.
그래서 저는 앞으로 제게 주시는 생일선물 대신
여러분의 마음만 받으려고 합니다.
어떻게 보면 저보다는 도움이 필요한 분들에게 나눔을 통해
희망을 드리는 게 저한테 있어서 최고의 생일선물이 되겠다는
생각도 들면서 이렇게 글을 쓰고 있는 제 자신도,
이제 이 글을 읽으실 팬 분들도 너무 자랑스러울 것 같고
또, 감사하다는 말을 드리고 싶었습니다.
긴 글 읽어주셔서 감사합니다.
항상 건강하시고 가족들과 좋은 시간 보내세요.
새해 복 많이 받으세요.
“Hello. This is Sehun.
You are having a warm winter, right?
Health always comes first, so please don’t get sick~
I haven’t greeted you though the EXO-L (site) in quite a while
But the truth is.. Something has been on my mind lately,
and I am writing this to tell you about it.
Um..Looking back on things up to this point,
I realise just how much love I’ve received..
I am always so very thankful to you.
However, if that love wasn’t given only to me, but was spread to many people,
how much warmer would both I and all of you feel?
Although it may be of little help, I would still like to offer it.
I believe we will all be happier if,
from now on, the love you give to me
is shared with those who need it more than I.
There are many around us who are in need of love.
So, from now on, instead of receiving birthday presents,
I wish to receive only your hearts.
The way I see it, sharing and giving hope to those who are in greater need than I,
is the best present you can give me,
and with those thoughts on my mind I am writing this.
To the fans who are reading this, I’d like to say that I am
very proud and with to offer you my thanks.
Thank you for reading this long message.
Always be healthy and spend good time with your families.
Happy New Year.”
No comments:
Post a Comment