Monday, October 12, 2015

[151012] EXO Xiumin’s kiss scene in “Falling for Challenge” leaked


On a popular Korean community called Instiz, a leaked picture of  EXO Xiumin and actress Kim So Eun sharing a kiss on the cheek is going viral.

Originally titled, “Kim So Eun, Xiumin’s kiss scene” the original poster wrote:

“So cute this kiss scene. A kiss on the cheek especially from the woman. They’re both not young any more and the PD made their kiss scene like this. I guess the producer didn’t want to get buried alive by EXO fans.”

“Still.. I dislike dislike..much dislike ㅎ”

The kiss scene is from a web drama that Xiumin is currently taking part in called “Falling for Challenge”



  • ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The PD didn’t want to get buried alive why do I find this so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • I’m so thankful it’s not mouth to mouth but why am I crying…
  • The feels…
  • Yes… this is cute yes…it’s just acting ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Source: Instiz | Koreaboo






No comments:

Post a Comment