Thursday, December 3, 2015

[151202] [2015 MAMA] Girls’ Generation and EXO Win Best Group Awards

SM artists Girls′ Generation and EXO took home the Best Female Group and Best Male Group awards, respectively, at 2015 MAMA.


Girls′ Generation had a busy year, promoting triple title songs Party, Lion Heart and You Think. 

Taetiseo members Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun accepted the Best Female Group award on behalf of the group, and Seohyun said, “I want to say that I’m most thankful to the SNSD members for promoting with one heart from Party to Lion Heart and You Think."

Tiffany added, “At last year’s MAMA, I stood here and promised to show good sides and good music, and I’m happy that I was able to keep my promise.”

EXO then hopped on stage to accept the Best Male Group award, where Su Ho said, "This is our third award at MAMA. Thank you MAMA," before adding "It’s more meaningful because our Girls′ Generation sunbaenims just won the award too."

Baek Hyun said, "Thank you to EXO-L’s all around the world, and we will come back next year with even better sides.”


Source:
Mwave | CJ E&M enewsWorld Nancy Lee




No comments:

Post a Comment