Thursday, February 18, 2016

[160218] EXO′s D.O Says He Still Keeps in Touch with Zo In Sung

EXO′s D.O opened up about his friendship with Zo In Sung. 

D.O and Kim So Hyun, the stars of film Unforgettable appeared as guests on the December 18 broadcast of SBS Power FM′s Cultwo Show.



When the DJs asked, "Do you see Zo In Sung often?" D.O said, "We keep in touch. After appearing in the drama It′s Okay, That′s Love together, we remained close. When I′m with him, there′s a lot I learn from him."

D.O said, however, "I don′t have a role model. I just want to be me."

Meanwhile, Unforgettable is a story about first love and friendship, centered on five friends, told through a 23-year-old letter delivered to a radio DJ during a live broadcast. The film premieres on February 24.


Photo credit: SBS ′Cultwo Show′ screenshot
Source: Mwave | CJ E&M enewsWorld Jo Hae Jin

No comments:

Post a Comment