Friday, June 24, 2016

[160624] EXO′s Kai Sheds Tears During Fan Meeting

Boy group EXO′s Kai has shed tears in front of his fans.

During a fan meeting held on June 22 for EXO′s Kai and D.O, Kai began to shed tears as he spoke to his fans.


Kai confessed, "I’m not sure if my feelings or the words I want to say were properly conveyed during our brief conversations. If given the opportunity, one day I want to talk to you guys for a long time.”

Kai continued by addressing his recent injuries and apologized to fans for worrying them. As he reassured his fans that he would work hard, Kai could not hold the tears in any longer and expressed, “I will work really hard.”

Meanwhile, EXO has been actively promoting their new album EX′ACT.


Photo credit: SM Entertainment
Source: Mwave | CJ E&M enewsWorld Susan Min




No comments:

Post a Comment