Saturday, September 17, 2016

[160916] Brian Kim’s Instagram Account Update


#엑소 에서 가장 사진 찍기 힘든 #디오 #졸귀 #존잘 공연후 #백스테이지 #과거사진 #대방출 #엑솔루션 #콘서트 벌써 5개월전 #EXO #exolution #concert

“The hardest amongst EXO to take a photo with #D.O. #Cutest #Totally handsome #Backstage at concert #Old photo #Grand opening #EXO’luXion #It’s already been 5 months since the concert #EXO #exolution #concert”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


#엑소 #김민석 #시우민 공연후 백스테이지 #EXO #xiumin #kimminseok #exolution 남자도 이렇게 예쁠수 가 있습니다. #존잘 #존예

“#EXO #Kim Minseok #Xiumin backstage at the concert #EXO #xiumin #kimminseok #exolution Men can also be this pretty. #Totally handsome #Totally pretty”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


#엑소 #백현 #변백현 #baekhyun #EXO #exoplanet 사진 더 풀어야하나…
“#EXO #Baekhyun #Byun Baekhyun #baekhyun #EXO #exoplanet Uploading one more photo…”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


옛날 사진만 올린다고 투덜거리는 사람이 있네…그러면 퍼가지 마시던가… If you have any complain to my pictures. Just do not share or block me. Is it really important that my pictures are brand new or old one? I don’t care. I just wanna share my moment with you guys. All my picture are you never seen. Follow me or block me it is up to you.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


#엑소 #엑소플래닛 #백스테이지 #콘서트 #exo #exoplanet #concert #backstage #chanyeol 내 키가 178cm인데…나보다 머리하나 더있는 #찬열 은 187cm정도 되는것같네

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


점심도 먹었으니 한장 더 방출! 세훈 옆에 나는 그냥 오징어 한마뤼ㅜㅜ 2016년 3월 20일 공연후 무대 뒤에서^^
I just had a lunch. So I release one more picture of #EXO This picture taken by me on 20th March 2016 #엑소 #세훈 #존잘 #훈내진동 #sehun #georgeus #donotcompare #myface #withsehun # unfair he is natural born #handsome

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


오늘은 이 사진 까지만 올리고 끝! 2016년 3월 20일 No more picture today. 사진도둑이 많아서 해쉬테그 좀 바꿔야겠음 사진 #출처 꼭 밝히세요… 계속 그러면 #차단각 #lay #레이 #张艺兴 #zhangyixing #selfie #smtown #훈내진동 #오늘 #사진 #끝 #おわり #finale #nomore


Source: vitamintextile



No comments:

Post a Comment