Wednesday, October 19, 2016

[161019] EXO’s Baekhyun Shares His Thoughts On Leaving “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”


EXO’s Baekhyun recently got the chance to talk about his character’s exit on the Monday-Tuesday drama “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo.”

Baekyun and Z.Hera have lately been receiving much attention for their cute chemistry on the set. And after the events of the latest episode, Baekhyun shared his thoughts on his experience. “I experienced a lot of things while filming the drama and I also learned a lot from the senior actors, so it was a very happy time for me. I want to thank all the viewers for their interest,” Baekhyun said.

“I hope people continue to support ‘Scarlet Heart: Goryeo.’ I’d like to thank all the viewers who gave Eun much love. Thank you and I love you all,” he added. The EXO member also posted on his social media account with the hashtag “Goodbye Wang Eun” after the broadcast.

“Scarley Heart: Goryeo” airs on SBS every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. KST.


Source: Heraldpop | Soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment