Saturday, October 22, 2016

[161021] Z.Hera Talks Baekhyun’s Playful Personality On Set Of “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”


In a recent interview, “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” actress Z.Hera dishes on working with EXO’s Baekhyun on the drama.

When asked about the viewer love that she and Baekhyun’s characters have been receiving, Z.Hera replies, “A lot more people than I thought have been looking kindly on Soon Duk and the 10th Prince and thinking they are cute. I was also extremely surprised by and grateful for this response, which I could have never expected.”

Z.Hera also dishes on what Baekhyun is like on set, saying, “Thanks to Baekhyun, I was able [to film] comfortably. He is extremely playful, so we were able to have fun even while filming. It’s a big relief that our chemistry came through on screen,” she continues.

“Baekhyun’s foreign fans found my SNS and left comments, so I was able to get a sense of the popularity of ‘Scarlet Heart: Goryeo’ abroad,” Z.Hera continues. “We are also sunbae-hoobaes [in the music industry], and [our filming period] overlapped with his preparations to promote ‘Monster,’ so I got to learn the dance too. Although he is the vocalist, isn’t he good at dancing too? I asked him to teach me [the dance] while on set.”

Did you enjoy Z.Hera and Baekhyun’s chemistry on screen in “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo”?


Source: Xsportsnews | Soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment