++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
第一次上春晚 没见过这么大场面 也不敢拿手机 就偷拍了一盆花 以前都是在家里看这盆花的 几十年做了个梦 今天圆满了 感谢春晚 感谢央视 感谢过去的每一年 祝大家鸡年大吉 生机勃勃
“It’s my first time participating in the CCTV New Year Gala, I’ve never seen such a grand occasion before. I wasn’t brave enough to take my phone out, so I secretly took a photo of the flower pot; I’ve only been able to look T flower pots at home before this. I’ve had this dream for at least ten years, and today, I fulfilled it. Thank you CCTV New Year Gala, thank you CCTV, grateful for the past years. Wishing everyone a blessed YeR of the Rooster, a year full of opportunities”
“It’s my first time participating in the CCTV New Year Gala, I’ve never seen such a grand occasion before. I wasn’t brave enough to take my phone out, so I secretly took a photo of the flower pot; I’ve only been able to look T flower pots at home before this. I’ve had this dream for at least ten years, and today, I fulfilled it. Thank you CCTV New Year Gala, thank you CCTV, grateful for the past years. Wishing everyone a blessed YeR of the Rooster, a year full of opportunities”




No comments:
Post a Comment