Wednesday, March 29, 2017

[170328] EXO's Sehun talks about the funny time he mistook Seventeen's Junghan for NCT's Johnny


During the '2017 Idol Star Athletics Championship', EXO Sehun brought much laughter as he mistook Seventeen's Junghan for labelmate NCT's Johnny. Sehun talked about his funny mistake for the first time on the March 28 airing of 'NCT's Night Night'. 

He explained, "I don't exactly remember what we were talking about but I was talking to Youngho (Johnny), and we stopped for a moment. I just assumed that Youngho's there next to me, and I started talking again, saying, 'Hey Youngho', but then I was like, 'Oh snap, who's this? Ooops' and just walked away. The back (of Junghan) looks so similar to Youngho."

Johnny agreed and commented, "Yeah I had really long hair back then." 



Source: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment