Tuesday, May 16, 2017

[170515] SM Vocal Instructor Jang Jinyoung’s Instagram Account Update [SUHO]


#스승의날#바쁠텐데#잊지않고#연락준감사한제자님들#exo#수호#너무고맙다#참행복한사람입니다#

Translation (image):

Suho: “Of course, hyung is the coolest. Jinyoungie-hyung is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Suho: “Jinyoungie-hyung, it’s Teacher’s Day! haha Hyung is forever my singing teacher! Jinyoungie-hyung who is not just my singing teacher, but also teaches me about life, please keep guiding me in the future. I’ll always be cheering for ATOP1 as well!! Thank you!!!“ 
Suho: "I’m always thankful!”
Translation (caption): “#Teacher’s Day #Even though you’re busy #For not forgetting #And sending me messages of thanks #exo #Suho #Thank you so much #I’m a very happy person#”


Source: atopjin
Translation by: Dailyexo

No comments:

Post a Comment