Wednesday, March 28, 2018

[180326] Official EXO-L Website Update [From.XIUMIN]


안녕 EXO-L!! 나 시우민!!

이라고 용기 내서 노격식 심플 쿨하게 인사해보고 싶었음;;ㅈㅅ…
그래도 오늘은 제 생일이니까 넓은 아량으로 저를 아껴주세요^^ 하하;;

아! 생일이라고 자축하는 의미에서 글을 올리는 건 절대 아닙니다.
(세상에서 제일 부끄러운 게 내 입으로 생일 알리는 거ㅜㅜ)

그저..여러분들께 감사하다는 마음을 전하고 싶어서
또 용기 내서 글을 씁니다~ 오늘 생일버프로 용감해짐!!ㅋㅋ

이제 곧 따듯하게 꽃피는 봄이 와요. 여러분!
올해는 봄과 함께 찾아오는 녀석들이 있죠~
뭐냐구요?? 안알랴줌~ 직접느껴보세요!ㅋ

우리 EXO-L은 일주일 중 무슨 요일이 가장 좋아요?
너무 유치한 질문인가요??ㅋㅋ

사실 여러분들이 월화수목금토일 매일매일을 좋아하게,
행복하게 만들어 주고 싶어서 물어봤어요~

EXO-L의 행복은 우리의 몫이니까 >.<

그래서 꽃피는 날! 데이트하기 좋은 날!
여러분들 앞에 나타려구요~
그럼 우리 EXO-L 얼굴도 꽃이 피겠지?!

그럼 그날을 기약하며…단서를 남기고…안녕!!

#1.난이도 <99>

‘CEOMXINOG-SCOBOXN’

#2.난이도 <326>
(CH) (XIU-MIN) (EN) (XIU-1) (B) (MIN+1)

•CHEN=>21
•B=>04
•XIUMIN=>99

(문제의 정답을 알릴 시 부정행위로 간주! 꼭 내적으로 외칠 것!)

출제자 – 시우민


“Hello EXO-L!! Xiumin here!!

I had to pluck up some courage because I wanted to greet you in a cool and simple way;; sorry…
Even so, since it’s my birthday today, please be generous to me^^ haha;;

Ah! I am definitely not writing this in honour of my birthday.
(The most embarassing thing in the world would be for me to personally announce my own birthday ㅜㅜ)

It’s just..I wanted to convey to your my feelings of gratitude
so I summoned the courage and wrote this~ Today I have birthday-buff bravery!! keke

A warm and flowering spring is on its way. Everyone!
And this year, someone is coming slong with the spring~
What do I mean?? I’m not going tell you~ You have to feel it for yourself! ke

What’s our EXO-L’s favourite day of the week?
Is the question too immature?? keke

Actually, the reason I ask you is because,
I want to make your MonTuesWednesThursFriSaturSunday, your every single day - happy~

It’s because we share in EXO-L’s happiness >.<

So, a day when flowers bloom! Is a good day for a date!
Which is why we will apear in front of you~
So flowers can bloom on our EXO-L’s faces, too?!

And with the promise of that day…I leave you some clues…Bye!!

#1.Difficulty <99>

'CEOMXINOG-SCOBOXN’

#2.Difficulty <326>

(CH) (XIU-MIN) (EN) (XIU-1) (B) (MIN+1)

•CHEN=>21
•B=>04
•XIUMIN=>99

(Letting others know the answer will be considered cheating! Use your inner voice!)

Writer – Xiumin”


Source: EXO-L Official Global Website
Translation by: Dailyexo

No comments:

Post a Comment