Sunday, October 30, 2016

[161030 BAEKSTAGRAM] BaekHyun's Instagram Account Updates + IG Comments^^


EXO 첫 유닛 CBX(첸백시) - Heymama 많이 사랑해주세요!! #출격
“EXO first unit CBX(ChenBaekXi) - Please give Heymama lots of love!! #Sortie”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


👍🏼 #에리들고마워요 #잘부탁해요내사랑들
“👍🏼 #Thank you Eries #I’m counting on you my loves”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


안해줘도 된다니까아~!^^ 참 진짜 하 참나 후…^^#사랑해
“I told you it’s okay even uf you don’t do it~! Ah, really, you guys…^^ #Love you”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


“Eries, you were affraid I wouldn’t see your hard work!?> "Do I need to prepare those pictures….”

“ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI don’t want to reveal pictures of myself dressed as a girl…ㅠㅠ What should I do when everyone’s saying I need to prepare them.. ㅠㅠ”

“I should prepare a video as well…?? Ha….. wait a minute.. I need to look at this again, that grossdressing.. picture.. video”

Wow…. Maybe, on the off chance that I release it, don’t make too much of a fuss… Then, it will be like I was just doing it while immersed in the character"

“If I don’t want to release it, I don’t have to !!? If I don’t… I can’t not give you any present~^^”
“I need to give Eries a present!! I !! Who hasn’t done anything for you!!”

“ᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿSo cuteᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿYou’re all immitating the way I speak ᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿ Hng hng like this, Eries are saying ‘Hng! we didn’t promise to make you No. 1 hng!’ ᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿCuteᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿ Our Hngrie1 are so chic ᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿᆿ”

“I wish it were time for today’s showcase already! Let’s meet soon”

“Guys, you get that we didn’t form this unit with the purpose of winning No. 1, right?? Our Eries, EXO and ChenBaekXi are 'relaxed~’ you know^^”

“But just in case we win No. 1, we will accept it 'relax~'edly”

“Everyone, I have a favour to ask; during our promotions please sing 'relax~’ loudly, I just thought of this as something I wanted to see!^^”


Source: baekhyunee_exo
Translation by: Dailyexo

No comments:

Post a Comment