Thursday, November 24, 2016

[161124 XINGBO] Lay's Weibo Account Update


“Happy Thanksgiving 
Thank you to all who have been consistently supporting me throughout this journey
As time and age changes
My thoughts and actions are starting to change as well
My surroundings are also changing quietly 
Thank you for your unchanging love, my Xingmis (Xback, the English version for Xingmis)
Thank you to my teachers who have taught and cultivated me
Thank you to every senior who has taken care of me
Thank you to the little secretaries working at my studio
Especially my Go Fighting brothers
Thank you to each and every members of exo
Thank you to father, mother, grandfather and grandmother
Thank you to myself
Thank you for everything, grateful for everything."


Translation by: Dailyexo

No comments:

Post a Comment