Thursday, July 20, 2017

[170719] EXO’s Kai Reveals Who He Thinks Really Likes “Ko Ko Bop” Based On Watching Reaction Videos


EXO member Kai loves the group’s latest title track, and he seems thrilled that fans do too!

On July 18, EXO appeared on the radio show “Kangta’s Starry Night” after releasing their new album “The War” featuring the title track “Ko Ko Bop.”

When asked to share his initial opinion about “Ko Ko Bop,” Kai replied, “The members already know this, but I liked it so much that I yelled. I said it was great as soon as I heard the first verse.”

“It’s a music style that we haven’t done before, and also there’s a change after the full chorus that makes you automatically dance to the rhythm,” he continued. “I think not just our fans, but also men will really like the song.”

Kai added with a smile, “On the way here, I watched reaction videos, because I’m curious. Sure enough, male foreigners really seemed to like it.”

Host Kangta commented that the group’s new release seems to be headed to the Billboard charts, and Kai replied, “That would be good.”

Are you loving “Ko Ko Bop” too?

Source: Soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment