Thursday, July 20, 2017

[170719] Which EXO member doesn't eat much?


On their July 19th episode of 'V App Live', EXO broadcast a mukbang for 'EXO's Chanyeol, D.O., Baekhyun, Sehun Eating Show' stream.

Chanyeol expressed, "The members all said they were hungry, so we're doing a mukbang," and Baekhyun added, "We're eating with our fans. A lot of people eat alone, so I hope you eat with us. I think I can eat everything all because I didn't eat dinner. Chanyeol doesn't eat much, but I think he can eat a lot these days."

Chanyeol responded, "I eat a lot these days. Today's dish is eel. We prepared it, so we can restore ourselves. It's a food that makes the heat go away. I think it's a good food for our promotions."

In other news, EXO recently returned with "Ko Ko Bop".



Source: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment